How does the cartridge filter replacement procedure take place?
IT & LT Suction Filter Replacement:
- Carry out pump down procedure.
- Attach a suitably rated gauge manifold to valve 107A (for IT) or 107B (for LT) ¼” access valve mounted on suction filter housing.
- Close valve 89A (for IT) or 89B (for LT) and front seat all compressor suction service valves.
- Immediately vent the remaining refrigerant through a gauge manifold to a well ventilated area.
- Remove housing end plate, replace gasket and filter.
- Refit housing end plate and evacuate circuit down to 0.5 torr.
- Close valve 107A (for IT) or 107B (for LT) and remove gauge manifold.
- Open compressor service valves. Open valve 89A (for IT) or 89B (for LT).
- Return plant to normal running conditions as in pump down procedure.